Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a weekend!!!!

Man oh man have I had a busy weekend!
I met soooo many awesome new navy wives! I'm loving having new friends!!!!
Friday night was Chuck's birthday party (Liz's husband) where I first met all the lovely new ladies. 

From left to right: Liz, Me, Margaret, Bree, Lauren

Top left to right: Sherry, Tanisha
Bottom left to right: Bianca, Olivia, Willow
We had a great time getting to know each other, drinking, eating, and just hanging out!


Saturday we all made reservations at Williamsburg Alewerks to take a tour of the brewery and sample all of their beers they have available. I don't usually like Ale, but some of them were pretty tasty!

Fermentation tanks
Bottling machine 

After the tour Liz, Lauren, Bree, and I went to Platos Closet for a little bit of shopping then came back to Janell's to play some Bunco with the rest of the girls!
Overall this weekend was a blast! I look forward to many more hangouts and get-togethers with my new friends! 


Now for my photo challenges Day 2 and 3 since I haven't blogged this whole weekend.

Day 2: A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
 Andy and I have been friends since 4th grade. She has had my back ever since then, and continues to be there for me to this very day! I love her so much!

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show
How I Met Your Mother is amazing because of one equation. 
NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment