Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Day Challenge

With the hubby being gone I thought I should do something fun that passes the time, but also gets me more involved with sharing my life with my newly found bloggy friends.
So when I stumbled upon this photo challenge, I instantly knew this was a good choice!
Here is the list just in case any of you bloggers want to start doing it as well!

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 - A picture of your night
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate
Day 12 - A picture of something you love
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 - A picture of your day
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

Day 1:

A picture of yourself with ten interesting facts.

1. I played Varsity Golf in high school. I miss it so much!
2. I absolutely LOVE Christian hardcore/screamo music. One day I will probably dedicate a post just to getting the word out on how dedicated to praising God these bands truly are. No one really notices over all the screaming, but they really do sing meaningful lyrics. ;)
3.  I love the dog pictured above. She sleeps WAY too much, and is kind of a real spaztastic pooch... but my husband and I wouldn't trade her for any doggie in that window!
4. Got 1 niece and 3 nephews, and I miss them terribly. It's hard being so far away for that reason. FAMILY.
5. I love fried chicken and sweet tea. Chicken Express has both, and I miss being able to go down the street and get that in Texas. 
6. You know the saying "Save Water, Shower with a Sailor"? I do it EVERYDAY he's home. 
7. I can't do a cartwheel, and I also can't dance. 
8. I am a natural brunette, but I have SO MANY blonde moments!
9. Lived in a small town. Met my husband at the pharmacy I worked at, and if it wasn't for him and I getting married, I'd probably still be stuck there until the day I died. 

10. My husband is my best friend. I know a lot of people say that, but I didn't have many friends when I married him, let alone a BEST. I had just gotten over my previous boyfriend passing away, and he was there to listen and be there for me during the relationship. He truly was the only one I could count on to be there besides family. 
That's what I love about him. He took the time I needed to GROW as a person and then we worked on our relationship afterward.



So that's it for today's photo challenge! 
Hope you enjoyed it. You can snag it for yourself and join in on the fun!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard "Save water, shower with a sailor!" It is cute though I think I may use it! haha And if you shoot me an email at bld194@gmail.com I will tell you how to set up your return email and give you a linky to my Facebook page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I haven't heard the Shower one.

    I may just have to do this, a lot of the bloggers are doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stealing this challenge from you +out of boredom. Very cute Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sammie! I miss you by the way! I hope you and Hendrick are well!

    ReplyDelete