Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shopping, shopping, more shopping, and a night of pampering!


I don't know if this is because both of our husband's are gone right now, but Brittney and I have an addiction.
To shopping! We shop every weekend it seems like! 
It's not crazy shopping sprees, but something little each time.

Brittney and I usually hang out on her days off and she'll stay the night, so Saturday she stayed over and we got up extra early Sunday to get the new Silver Shatter and the Pirates of the Carribean, both by O.P.I nail color.

Photobucket


Photobucket


I'm in LOVE with all my nail polishes I got!
My favorite is Sparrow Me the Drama, which is the pink color.


Yesterday , Brittany, Brittney and I went to Evening Under the Stars.
It's a night where spouses of military personnel can get together and get pampered.
Brittney and I finally got to meet Brittany after what seemed like forever!
A blogger friend turned into a real life friend!
It was so fun! We did a wine tasting which was amazing! Loved the Moscato they had of course!
There was also a massage room but we didn't get to that in time.
We got a HUGE bag of goodies from all the vendors giving us free samples and brochures!
The NEX provided this bag for us so that we could carry all our great stuff we got!

Photobucket


My favorite booth was the Military Ministry.
They provided all these inspirational books and even camouflage bibles!
I can't wait until my Mister gets home so I can show him his books and bible!
I've already started The Power of a Praying Wife and I love it!


Photobucket

It was a great night to just get together and relax with people you know experience the same things you go through.
I also met a couple of other Navy wives who I am Facebook friends with.

Photobucket

A picture of Brittney and I with the Geico gecko and our huge NEX bags!

 Great night. I think we're all going to see Bridesmaids this weekend together.
Can't wait to see that movie. It looks hilarious!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I know i just said I don't paint my nails, but I am loving the pirates colors!!! And we are definitely going to see Bridesmaids! :)

    ReplyDelete