Saturday, May 14, 2011

My first award!

A fellow navy wife blogger, which I just so happened to meet in real life the other day, has given me an award!
Cassie from over at A Barton kind of Family has given it to me!
This is my first one and I couldn't be happier! 
I didn't think people actually read anything I write! lol.


There are some rules with this award of course.
First you are to thank the person who gave you the award!
Thank You Cassie!
Second post 7 different things about yourself, and third pass it along!

1. I love to play video games with my husband. It's pretty much all we do unless Glee is on!

2. I only own two pairs of heels. I'm already 5'9'' and it's just embarrassing to look like an amazon woman all the time.

3. I'm a big pushover. I never can say no to anyone or stick up for myself.
Hopefully that will change as I get older and won't want to take anyone's crap.

 4. I'm a daddy's girl. Not to the extent of anything I want I get, but I just enjoy his presence.
Playing golf with him on his days off was the highlight of my high school years.

5. I can't cook anything but fried food very well.
I'm from Texas, where everything comes battered and fried.

6. I'm addicted to Facebook. There, I said it!
When you have access to it 24/7 on your mobile device, it's hard not to check it every couple of hours.
That's normal right?!?

7. I don't have many friends I trust, but the ones I do have will last a lifetime. Quality vs. Quantity.


As for passing this award on, I'm going to give it to:

Brittany from Tales From a Sailor's Soul Mate!

Brittney from A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!
I'm going to see Bridesmaids today, which I am super excited about!

Not too much longer til my Mister is back either.
Hanging out with friends sure has made this time go by faster.
We've had no communication at all this whole time, so it's been a little rough not knowing whether or not he's safe.
It sure has made me realize how much I truly love that man.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Haha I like how you gave it to both brittney/brittany's! ;) Love you friend and thanks for the fab award!

    ReplyDelete