Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Living our love song

This weekend the mister and I went out with some amazing friends for a few drinks and to eat and we had a wonderful time! It's very rare that my husband get's to let loose and enjoy himself without the stress of work, so I'm very glad that we got out and enjoyed company with friends.

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever and it's only been a little over a week!
I know the last time I blogged I mentioned I was going to start the Love Dare.
Well it's day 8 and we are still going strong! I feel like already we are exploring parts of our relationship we never knew were there! 
We're taking it one day at a time and just living our love song!

I'm working on a NWU fabric wreath for a friend right now. It keeps me busy during the day while the mister is at work and all the cleaning has already been done and dinner is ready for that night. I really like doing little projects like that. 

We have this dry erase board on our refrigerator and my husband put all the bills that will be needing to be paid while he is gone for his next underway, and he added a little note, "start looking for house".
That's when it really hit me. It's so close to time for us to move out of these apartments! I'm so ready to actually be able to paint my walls, decorate the way I want, and plant flowers!!! 

It all just seems to be falling into place for us ya know? We've started trying again for a baby. 
I've come to terms with the fact that there was a reason for my miscarriage and God has helped me see the "bigger picture".
We already have two crazy but loveable dogs! Now we're getting the house.
God has truly provided for my husband and I. 
He helped him get a promotion in his job and for that we are so thankful! 
It's amazing how things work out. 

I am so blessed beyond belief to have a man as amazing as my husband in my life. 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment