Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photo Challenge 06-07




 
Day 06: A picture of a person you'd like to trade places with for a day



I would like to trade places with my husband during his work hours just to see what his job entails. 
He has told me what he does, but I would like to know first hand how much it takes to do the job he does. 
I have so much respect for my husband, and standing in his shoes just for one day would make me that much more proud of what he does for our country.





Day 07: A picture of your most treasure item



When I said "I do" to this man, I meant forever. 
Vowing to wear my rings as a symbol of my love for him.
I think that's why they are so special to me. Knowing that he worked to pay off what was going to be put on my hand before it even touched my finger. I will always wear them proudly, thanking the Lord that He gave me a man as wonderful as He did.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment