Friday, February 18, 2011

Milspouse Friday Fill- In!




 1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)? submitted by Our Crazy Life (Wifey note: whaaaat? You can’t say my blog? No fun! LOL, just kidding)  

Every week I find a new one I love and adore. You can't make me choose. YOU CAN'T!

2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are 
perks)?submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife

My husband had served three deployments prior to us being together, so I have yet to experience one.
No deployment with new command as of yet, but when it comes I'll be ready thanks to the lovely information and readings I get from my fellow Milspouses.
When he's gone for trainings and underways though it's nice that there is not a lot of extra laundry and dishes, and more room to sprawl out in bed!


3. How long did you date your <significant other> before getting engaged? Married? submitted by Utterly Chaotic

My husband and I got together in February of 09', were engaged by May, and married in October.
Time went by fast, but we knew what we wanted and we just went for it. 

4. What do you think your <significant other> would do if s/he wasn’t in the military? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared

Honestly, I can't see my husband doing anything else but being in the Navy. He was born to be a leader. I'm so proud of all that he has accomplished. We spoke one time of him maybe getting out to do maritime security, but that didn't last long... he's not getting out. It's career for him.

5. If you could talk to the Secretary of (Navy) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families?  submitted by My Life as His (Air Force) Wife

I'm kind of like a fish out of water with the whole Navy (hey! I'm getting there) so honestly, I wouldn't have a clue what to ask or suggest. I guess I would just talk to my Sailor and find out what he wants, and then relay all his concerns to the Secretary. 



Photo Challenge Day 12: A picture of something you love

 Chicken E Sweet Tea!!!! One thing I majorly miss about Texas. Yuummmm.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment