Friday, July 15, 2011

A new name

I've been wanting to change my blog name for awhile now. 
I just felt like My Life as a Crafty Boatswainsmates Wife was too directed to me being a Navy wife.
There are other aspects to me that I would like you guys to see.
I felt limited to what I wrote about because it would always need to be about the Navy or crafting.
So, I thought long and hard and decided that what it needed to be was something about the changes I'm going through moving from Texas to Virginia. I've lived here for about a year and a half already, but it's all still very new to me. Coast life is nothing like country life.
I constantly think about my home state. I miss family and friends, the atmosphere and especially the food!!!!

I will be flying back to Texas next month though. My grandpa just had a new pacemaker put in and I would like to spend some quality time with him. He is very special to me. 
Call me a daddy's girl or Papaw's girl and I wouldn't be able to tell you differently. :)

Thank you guys or still continuing to follow me and read up on the things I'm doing.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment