Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pregnancy: 23 weeks!

 23 Weeks
How Far Along: 23 weeks (and 4 days)
Size of Baby: At his 20 week ultrasound he was 10.1 oz!
Picture of Baby: Haven't seen the OB in about a month, so I'm sure he's changed since we last saw him!
23 weeks: He's measuring right along schedule, and giving mommy some pretty good jabs!

Weight Gain: Pre-pregnancy I was at 140, at 23 weeks I weigh 159.

Belly Pic:
Sleep: It's ok for the most part. I wake up about 3 times a night to pee. My mind wanders, but after laying down for about 30 minutes I fall right to sleep.
Best Moment of the Week: Daddy felt a HUGE kick from Tristan. :)
Movement: He's pretty active the same time every day, after I eat, or when daddy talks to him.
Symptoms: I'm Braxton Hicksin' it up all the time now!I went to L&D last week because I had them for so long I was a little concerned. Everything was fine though, just some major broad ligament pain and BH.
Food Cravings: Everything I look at. LOL!
What I Miss: How tan I was before pregnancy. Now I look pasty... which is just fine though. It's all worth it in the end!
What I'm Looking Forward to: Seeing Tristan's handsome face, his lips, his nose, hands, fingers, feet, toes, elbows... I could go on and on!
Milestones: I'm past the halfway mark, and the risk of miscarriage is slim. He grows stronger with every passing day, and with help from the NICU, he would have a fighting chance at survival if I went into pre-term labor.


Mommy loves you Tristan! Can't wait to meet you!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Might I steal this from you?

    Just got my 20 week ultrasound and my boy is 11 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

    I look forward to hearing from you,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete